Blog Feature

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

Very exciting news!!! Found out yesterday that my 2 cheese risotto recipe will be featured on Mary DeMuth's website - A Daily Recipe tomorrow!! Yes, that's Friday, so I know everyone will be daydreaming about their weekends, hurrying through your days, eating out for lunches to make the day go by a little faster, eating old candy sitting on your coworkers desks (well maybe it's new candy now since Valentine's Day is Sunday)


But make a few minutes to go check it out, share a little love on the website, and support Mary for putting me on her website!!! She's pretty cool!

It's the first time I've had anything like this ever written up or put anywhere for the public, so I'm pretty excited that she selected mine to post!

Hurry up now, go check it out! :)

4 comments:

carissa February 11, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

congrats! that is super exciting!!!

Anonymous,  February 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

I'm sooooo stinking proud of and excited for you!

This recipe and you deserve this huge cyber shout out!

WOOT!

Love ya!

Anonymous,  February 12, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Love your blog, Rebekah! I saw you on Mary's blog - can't wait to try your risotto. Come visit me. I'm at http://www.beyondtoast.blogspot.com.

Warmly,
Harmony

Stacie February 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Awesome! I'll be trying this out soon!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!