A Surprise Celebration

>> Sunday, June 12, 2011


I have the sweetest husband in the world! :)

He knows me so well. Just take a look at these pictures, and it's amazing to see how much he knows me!
This is what I came home to!

Friday night to celebrate me getting a promotion and us paying off our student loans to be DEBT FREE, he completely surprised me with a dinner party... outside.... decorated to perfection! It looked like it came straight out of a magazine, and I don't think I could have decorated better myself!
Beautiful Table set-up. He's brilliant! :)

Every detail - down to flowers around the patio (compliments of my parents), glass mason jars filled with pretty candles, glass servers for water, buckets filled with fresh flowers, and the most perfect shade of blue accented throughout the table.
Perfect Summer Picnic

The setting was complete with a large outdoor canopy with party lights as well as an outdoor fireplace for the chilly California evening! (My husband knows how much I LOVE a fire)

Complete with garden accents, umbrella, and party lights!

It was perfect! He invited some good friends to help us celebrate and have dinner together. We had the best time, and laughed the night away!

An amazing night celebrated with friends and great food.

This is the kind of party I see in magazines all the time and dream about having! He made it all come together! :) He's pretty darn awesome....
After dinner, the fire pit kept the party going!

Enjoying the cool California evening!

My amazing husband! Thanks babe!

4 comments:

Patrick June 13, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

I think you're both amazing! Miss you two!

Sarah Ann June 13, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

That looks perfect! So pretty! And congrats on all accounts!

McMommy June 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

How sweet of him!! Congrats to you both :)

Katie Elizabeth June 24, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Aww that was soo sweet of your hubby! Everything looks so great. & Congratulations to both of you!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!