CSN review - Frieling "Molly" Electronic Kitchen Scale

>> Sunday, April 10, 2011

I was recently asked by CSN to do a review on one of their products. I have been wanting a kitchen scale for quite a while. A lot of recipes will call for the ingredients in grams, and unless they convert it for me, I have a really difficult time figuring out the ingredients. So, I used my gift certificate they provided to purchase a kitchen scale.
This has been a great addition to my kitchen tools! I have loved using it. It's sleek, easy to store and clean, and super easy to use. I'll give a quick list of pros and cons:

PRO'S:
Easy add & tare feature that will allow you to add things to the same bowl for easy mixing
Sleek, contemporary design
Great price
Easy to clean
Easy to use and quick to get using

CON'S:
It was hard to get the "exact" measurement. I would get it right, turn my back to get the next ingredient, and it would have changed by 1 to 2 grams - I don't think that small amount made much of a difference, but it was at least worth noting.

Working with CSN was easy, and an overall great experience. The ordering, shipping, and paying process was a breeze, and I would highly recommend it! Plus, they offer a TON of variety with a lot of their products with free shipping. I like it so much, that this might be my next purchase! :) (Not exactly kitchen gadgets, but I do like it!) They even gave me a 20% off coupon to use for my next purchase.
**I was provided with a gift card from CSN stores to purchase an item for review. I was given no other compensation, and all opinions are completely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!