A Fresh Start

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Howdy everyone,

I'm so excited to announce the look of my new blog! I've been working on it since January, and I am so so thrilled with how it turned out. Kristen Holland from Mint Pacific has been helping me and I could not be more proud of what we came up with. (P.S. a little plug for her, because she is the most patient person I've ever met to work with me on this project!! :) )

From here on out, I will now be posting over at my beautiful new website at - The Cooking Vent!

Please update any bookmarks you have to www.thecookingvent.com. 

You will also be able to subscribe to my blog and receive email updates any time I post. Just hit the subscribe button on the main page.

The new blog has all kinds of wonderful new features including:

- Easy to find recipes sorted into categories so you can pull them up with a quick click. 

- New printable recipe cards

- Beautiful pictures on the heading of each post

- Many other updates to come

I promise I'll be posting more, and have lots of new recipes and pictures to share. I won't promise how often that will be, however. Life is crazy and busy and I have a 2 year old who requires most of my free time. You understand!

I'm so looking forward to hearing from you all and reconnecting! Please let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!