Guest Blog

>> Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hi there,

Vanilla Bean Can Cakes with Whipped Red Wine Ganache

I'm guest blogging today over at Everyday Desserts. Yay! First ever guest blog! :)

Over there, you will find out wonderful new things.... like how to make cakes in cans!

And how to whip ganache in order to make frosting! Oh yeah, and it has red wine in it!

And the secret to weight loss - okay I made that one up - I mean really, we're talking about cake here.

Hop on over and check out Angelyn's awesome blog and check out my post today.




1 comments:

Frances August 20, 2012 at 12:01 AM  

Evidently while discussing said cakes in cans, mama said she and Mrs. Tina made Christy a castle cake with cans! So if there's a way to make it more boy like you've got it down! Also, I love all your recipes...too bad if I make it I must consume it...:-( no good for weight loss!!! Glad to see you're back from the morning sickness! Frances :-)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!